Monday, June 25, 2012

The Last Resort



Wandsworth, London

This is the first image from my new solo show, Concrete Ocean. The show opens 2nd March 2011 at Andipa Gallery in London and will feature a mixture of new images and installations. I am really excited about this show - it has been fun to work on! You can find out a bit more about the show on the Andipa website. I will be posting more images and information over the next few weeks, so check back often.

A major update to my site slinkachu.com should be live very soon too - details to follow soon. In the meantime you can follow me on Twitter - I finally relented and signed up (although anyone hoping I will be as prolific as Stephen Fry will be disappointed!) and Facebook.

Like Awakawak Kapanawak Ikiisonumpakawak on Facebook

----------------------------------------------------